Kickball - Thursdays REC [Spring 2017] Kickball · Co-Ed -----
Coed 10 vs. 10 (with four females minimum)
- Team Fees
- Early Bird 600.0 per team
- Regular 650.0 per team
- Late 700.0 per team
- Forfeit Deposit 50.0 (payable by captain)
- Free Agent Fees
- Early Bird 65.0
- Regular 65.0
- Late 65.0
Recreational Division - Perfect for those teams looking to get out and have fun. Teams usually have a mixture of beginner and lower skilled players.
League Fee Includes:
- Eight league games in the regular season (plus playoffs for the top qualifying teams in each division)
- Reserved field location at Fair Oaks Park
- Field coordinator at each field
- One paid umpire at each field
- Game balls are provided for every game (10.5 inch kickballs)
- Food and drink specials at the sponsor bar:
- Participation gifts for up to 14 players on each team. Additional participation gifts can be purchased for $10 each
- Championship gifts for up to 14 players on the championship team. Additional championship gifts can be purchased for $25 each
- Free entry into the Big D Happy Hour event during the season (for participants listed on their teams' online rosters)
Forfeit Deposit (*NEW*)
Each captain must pay a $50 forfeit deposit when registering a team. All of the deposit is refundable if the team doesn't forfeit during the season.
- 1st forfeited game - Forfeiting team loses $25 of deposit. Opponent receives $25 gift card at the sponsor bar for loss of game
- 2nd forfeited game - Forfeiting team loses another $25 of deposit. Opponent receives $25 gift card at the sponsor bar for loss of game
- After 2nd forfeit, forfeiting team is removed from league.
Any refundable credit will be applied to the captain's account for future use, or refunded via check or PayPal at the end of the season.
- All payment is due one week prior to start date - a late fee of $50 will be charged after the regular registration deadline if there is still space in the league
- No team or individual shall be placed on the schedule until payment is received in full
- Games are seven innings or 45 minutes (whichever occurs first)
- Ten players on the field at all times (at least four females and no more than six males). Twelve players on a roster is suggested
- Kicking order must alternate between males and females
- Balls must be kicked at least 30 feet from home plate.
- Head shots are not allowed
- Six-run limit (for each team) during the first four innings
- Official Big D Sports Kickball Rules