Soccer - Mondays [Winter 2017] Soccer · Co-Ed -----
Coed 6 vs. 6 (with two females minimum)
- Team Fees
- Early Bird 450.0 per team
- Regular 475.0 per team
- Late 500.0 per team
- Forfeit Deposit 50.0 (payable by captain)
- Free Agent Fees
- Early Bird 70.0
- Regular 70.0
- Late 70.0
Recreational Division - Perfect for those teams looking to get out and have fun. Teams usually have a mixture of beginner and lower skilled players.
League Fee Includes:
- Six league games in the regular season (plus playoffs for the top qualifying teams in each division)
- Reserved field location at JCC
- Field coordinator at each field
- Food and drink specials at the sponsor bar: Barley House
- Participation gifts for up to 10 players on each team. Additional participation gifts can be purchased for $10 each
- Championship gifts for up to 10 players on the championship team. Additional championship gifts can be purchased for $25 each
- Free entry into the Big D Happy Hour event during the season (for participants listed on their teams' online rosters)
Forfeit Deposit (*NEW*)
Each captain must pay a $50 forfeit deposit when registering a team. All of the deposit is refundable if the team doesn't forfeit during the season.
- 1st forfeited game - Forfeiting team loses $25 of deposit. Opponent receives $25 gift card at the sponsor bar for loss of game
- 2nd forfeited game - Forfeiting team loses another $25 of deposit. Opponent receives $25 gift card at the sponsor bar for loss of game
- After 2nd forfeit, forfeiting team is removed from league.
Any refundable credit will be applied to the captain's account for future use, or refunded via check or PayPal at the end of the season.
- All payment is due one week prior to start date - a late fee of $25 will be charged after the regular registration deadline if there is still space in the league
- No team or individual shall be placed on the schedule until payment is received in full
- Modified soccer rules for short-field play
- Six players on the field at all times (at least two females and no more than four males). 8-10 players on a roster is suggested.
- Self-officiated games (with field coordinator keeping time & score)
- Two 20-minute halves (with a 5-minute halftime)
- No traditional goalkeeper on the field
- Smaller goals
- Official Big D Sports Soccer Rules