Weather & Field Update

No leagues in session.

We try to play all games as scheduled. Whether it's hot, cold or even raining just a bit. As long as we are not jeopardizing the safety of our players.

Big D Sports staff will check fields after it has rained. If we can make the decision ourselves, then we will update all weather avenues right away. If the fields are questionable and we have to wait for a final decision from the City of Dallas, then we will not know until around 4:30 pm. The City makes the final decision on field playability. Please do not ask us about the field status. We will update everyone the minute we know.

Remember, this is Texas. It may be raining buckets where you are and be perfectly sunny at the fields - or vice versa.

Follow us on Twitter (@TheBigDSports) and Facebook (Big D Sports & Entertainment) to receive push notification (settings required).

Send Your Feedback